OS Release 4.1.0
Pivi Pro 4.1.0
In this release our Driving Assistance and Vehicle Dynamics teams have created a number of improvements to the performance of a number of vehicle control systems and consequently enhanced the vehicle’s refinement.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist/ Lane Keep Assist:
(Please note: Not all of the below improvements are applicable to vehicles with only Lane Keep Assist)
– Smoother assisted steering for road layouts which include direction changes, lanes splitting and road marking transitions. Image processing improvements for surface estimation.
– Calibration updates improving lane corridor quality & consistency, resulting in smoother steering through corners.
– Improved determination of road edges.
– Several line geometry related image processing refinements to help avoid false positives.
– Improvements when managing cross junctions with no lane markings.
– General performance refinements.
Traffic Sign Recognition:
– General improvement in sign recognition.
Auto High Beam Assist:
– Oncoming vehicle detection refinements to help avoid unintended dazzling of oncoming drivers.
Electric Power Assisted Steering:
– Improvements to steering feedback.
– Off-road handling, general suspension & body control refinement (Range Rover & Range Rover Sport only).
Please Note: Availability of features can vary by vehicle specification, model years and markets.
PHEV only: Please note that following the update, you may for a short period of time experience some irregularity in when the vehicle deploys EV energy. PHEV & BEV Vehicles only: Software updates require at least 25% battery charge.