OS Release 4.0.0
20MY & 21MY & 22MY & 23MY & 24 MY = L663 Defender.
L560 Velar, L462 Discovery, L550 Discovery Sport, L551 Evoque
22MY & 23MY &24MY = L460 Range Rover
23MY & 24MY= L461 Range Rover Sport
Jaguar “brand family of vehicles”:
X761 F-Pace, X260 XF, X760 XE, X590 I-Pace, X540 E-Pace
IMPORTANT – CHANGES TO PROFILES
Markets where InControl Accounts are supported:
To provide greater flexibility and opportunity in future updates, it’s been necessary to redevelop Profiles (referred to as Accounts after the update).
Please Note: Only personal settings and navigation destinations as part of a Profile linked to a signed in InControl Account PRIOR to this update will be preserved. Profiles not linked to a signed in InControl Account will need to be recreated after the update.
Markets where InControl Accounts are not supported:
Profiles will no longer be supported following this update and therefore personal profiles will no longer be accessible.
We apologize for any inconvenience these changes may cause.
This update brings a number of significant new features as follows:
– The Interactive Driver Display (where fitted) can now display Google Maps when Android Auto is in use or Apple Maps when Apple CarPlay® is in use. Please note: Support for this capability via other navigation apps is subject to the necessary updates being released by their respective developers. The Digital Driver Display and Analogue Dials with Central TFT Display are unsupported. As seen below in a 2023 Range Rover in Canada.
– Apple iPhone Favorites contacts can now be accessed directly from the Pivi home screen phone tile or via the contacts tab within Pivi’s Phone app.
– Following feedback, we’ve added a phone reminder which can be displayed when you shut the vehicle down for those vehicles with Wireless Device Charging.
– The Pivi Pro navigation app for Range Rover & Range Rover Sport PHEV vehicles can now display a range overlay on the map. This is visible when no destination is set.
– Wireless Android Auto & Wireless Apple CarPlay is now available in more countries.
Features we’ve improved or changed:
– We’ve made changes to the traffic info and the text color making it more useful and readable. This especially improves the available information when the Interactive Driver Display is in full screen map view and the traffic list is shown.
– In the Navigation / About settings the map information now shows the date each region was last updated. Note: the region your vehicle is located in is automatically updated over the air in most markets where there is a valid Connected Navigation Subscription.
– The Map & Service subscription expiry date is now visible from the map information screen.
– Phone settings have been reorganized combining Bluetooth and Android Auto / Apple CarPlay settings.
– A variety of bug fixes and general performance improvements.
– Profiles are now referenced as Accounts in the touchscreen.
Please Note: Availability of features can vary by vehicle specification, model year and market.
Specific to I-Pace:
– Enhanced High Voltage battery cell (primary battery) health monitoring/management. This is a required update and forms the delivery of the recall remedy for safety recall H441.