So it looks like they’re making good use of the widescreen and introducing shortcuts to the main InControl Touch Pro Home screen icons – as shown in 2, 4, 7 & 10 below. You can press the smaller buttons for shortcuts to various topical functions.
1. Phone: Touch to select the PHONE screen.
2. Phone shortcut: Touch to select Voicemail when a phone is connected, or the PHONE screen when no phone is connected.
3. Left arrow: Touch the arrow or swipe the screen to the right, to select the MY HOME screens.
4. Media shortcut: Touch to select the media shortcut:
• CD, Bluetooth® and USB: Alternate between play and pause.
• Radio: Station mute.
5. Media: Touch to select the media screen. If the Media system is already switched on, then touch to select the current media source menu.
Note: When the system is active, current information for the media being played is displayed.
6. Climate: Touch to select the FRONT CLIMATE screen.
7. Seats shortcut: Touch to select the SEAT COMFORT screen.
8. Status icons: Displays the status of a vehicle feature or application.
9. Right arrow: Touch the arrow or swipe the screen to the left, to select the EXTRA FEATURES screens.
10. Navigation shortcut: Touch to set a destination or to cancel guidance if a destination is already set.
11. Navigation: Touch to select the NAVIGATION assistance map.
12. Park Assist icon: Press to switch PARK ASSIST on/off or to switch the screen on/off (on vehicles without Park Assist fitted).For vehicles with Park Assist, the screen can be switched off via the SETTINGS pop-up menu.
13. Parking Aids icon: Touch to switch 360° PDC on/off.
14. Camera icon: Touch to select the CAMERA screen.
15. Seats icon: Touch to select the SEATS screen.
16. Settings icon: Touch to select Home Settings, via the SETTINGS pop-up menu.
17. Home icon: Press to select the PREVIEWS screen.
18. Return icon: Touch to return to a higher menu level.