The Defender has helped to establish Land Rover’s credentials as the expedition vehicle of choice and the Adventure Edition is designed for customers who want to explore.
To enhance the Defender’s already impressive off-road credentials, the Adventure Edition features distinctive new underbody protection for the side sills and engine sump, while Goodyear MT/R tyres promise to make the most of whatever grip is on offer.
The Adventure Edition comes in choice of three striking metallic colour options, which include Corris Grey, Yulong White and Phoenix Orange. All feature contrasting Santorini Black paint for the Adventure grille and its surround, the bonnet, roof and rear door, plus the headlamp surrounds and wheel arches.
Seven-inch LED projector headlamps, clear front indicators and Gloss Black split-spoke diamond-turned alloy wheels also distinguish the expedition-inspired model. The front wings feature 90 and 110 decals.
The focus is firmly on comfort inside, where the Adventure Edition promises to provide high quality shelter from the elements. Premium seats with Windsor Leather upholstery available in four different colourways, perforated leather inserts and contrast stitching all add a touch of luxury. They are complemented by the leather-trimmed steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake lever and Bright Aluminium interior trim.
High quality Windsor Leather also features on the passenger facia and instrument panel while leather trim on the doors and grab handles, Ebony headlining and bespoke carpet mats complete the look.
Indicative pricing: From £38,400 (€45,900)
On sale: from August 2015
Bodystyles: 90 Hard Top, 90 Station Wagon, 100 Utility Wagon, 110 Station Wagon
- Corris Grey, Yulong White or Phoenix Orange paintwork
- Santorini Black ‘Adventure’ grille, wheel arches, bonnet, roof, and rear door
- Seven-inch LED projector headlamps
- Clear indicator lenses
- Underbody sill and sump protectors
- Atlas ‘Defender’ bonnet script
- Gloss Black split-spoke diamond-turned alloy wheels
- Goodyear MT/R tyres with white lettering
- Bright Pack
- Decals on front wings
- Windsor Leather upholstery
- Windsor Leather front passenger facia
- Leather trimmed door panels
- Bright Aluminium finish clock and air vent bezels
- Aluminium interior door handles and door locks
- Bright finish and rubber pedals
- Santorini Black centre console
- Fully wrapped leather steering wheel
- Perforated leather gear knobs, handbrake lever and grab handles
- Ebony Alston headlining
- Heritage logo carpet floor mats